Country Living.....

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Month of May in Pictures and a Few Words





Jump House Prisoners!!






Since I can't show my class, I'll just show their feet. We went to the zoo for our field trip. Somehow a picture of their shoes just seemed right.





The picture was taken by E. This is mother and her good friend, Barbara.





Another pic by E. I think he has some talent here. The picture on top and this one are at Sharon's last school performance as a music teacher.




The 3rd grade gave Sharon a wonderful performance and a special gift at the end.





OOOOppps!!!!





Elijah and Brooklyn having a great time. My camera is so good!! I love it.... Both Amy and Erica are very jealous of my camera!! B is in mid air!!!



Now really me cooking!!! But I did, with a little help!!!




E has a new friend, Charly Bennett. Notice my camera as her hair is blowing in the wind. Not to mention it was a windy day!!!







This last picture is not actually in May, but it was so great I had to use it!! Mark, Brad, Beau, Elijah.
















No comments: