Country Living.....

Friday, September 23, 2011

My 60th Birthday Bash

60th Birthday

Here are several pictures of my birthday party at the Stagecoach Inn. Crystal went all out to make it a great time for all. Thanks Crystal! I somehow didn't get a picture on my camera of Erica. I think she was taking all of them. Thanks Erica for serving as the main photographer.




Sharon, Mom and I enjoying the nice evening.
The Lightfoot Gang! Joe and Tim




The Dorton Gang Francine, Kevin, and Caleb. -Jacob





Grand Gang!






Friend's Gang

Carolyn and I have been friends for 35 years!! Wow (don't tell us)





Is that a smile?






Looking good, yall!





Mom, it is only a picture!!!






Thanks, Caleb, for coming!




Thanks Sharon and Tim for spending the evening with me.




Darling, Girl.





Hey, Handsome!!

I had a wonderful birthday party. Thanks to everyone for coming. We missed Brad, Amy, Brooklyn, and the newest girl Bella. Also Vern and Carol, Mark and Jo Carol, we missed yall.























1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

We missed being there,too!! Looks like it was a great time!!