Country Living.....

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Moving DAY

This is a short post to say November 18 is moving day on Ave. A. We will be moving to our new house on CR 332. Then we have found renters for this house. I was at the Post Office and noticed a sign that someone wanted to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom house. I called the number and the rest is history.... the person on the other end of the number was looking for his brother a house. So the family came by on Friday and they want to rent it. So I am very thankful the Lord had a hand in all of these affairs...So I have called movers, called the phone company, called the internet provider, call the TV company... put in for a change of address. I must say that was the hardest one to do. I wanted to keep the box in town. Frankie wanted a mailbox in the country. So we compromised... got a mailbox in the country. But it will look very nice~
Come by and see us... there is always a breeze~

No comments: