Country Living.....

Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Things in the Country!!

Country Life

I am getting use to country life. Quiet days, beautiful sunsets, wide open spaces... are all part of the great country life..... but if you want to learn patience just try dealing with the internet out here. Our server is called Wildblue and I think I might scream somedays to the "wild blue" as slow as the internet is here in the country. Our friends down the road, Tommy and Frances, mentioned you had to be very patient and called it snail-mail.... YES that is exactly what it is..... So for this simple post of my niece, sister and mother, I have been 30+ minutes loading two pictures. Also I put a post of Craigslist earlier today.... 40+ minutes for two simple pictures... So if your thinking "oh, Janice, the country life is so beautiful"... well it is buttttttttt there are a few draw backs!!!!!

Ok, a few weeks ago my lovely niece from NYC came for a visit. She came over to check out the new house. She had spent many an hour at the old place and was surprised at the country life. She needed to get back to her Texas roots for a little while and stop and breath the good fresh air. We had a great visit..... then off she went back to the hustle and bustle of "The Big Apple". I wish her well in all her projects.... But she will always be my little niece and I love her dearly.



Audrey, Mom and Sharon



3 comments:

Interludes and Improvs said...

Audrey's visits never seem long enough. It was great to come over and visit in the country for awhile.

bunnytrails said...

Cute pic!! Sorry the internet is giving you problems. I know that can be so frustrating when you are trying to post or download pics!

TenTen Lin said...

Hi,

I just ran into your blog~
It's an interesting blog.
I like it.
Your family are very lovely.

I also have a blog teaching Chinese. If you are interested in Mandarin Chinese, you may come to my blog: http://mandarineveryday.blogspot.com/
It offers free learning resources

Welcome to add me into your FB friend list~ I like to communicate with people from different countries.

My FB:
http://www.facebook.com/people/TenTen-Lin/100002659227358
If you have any questions on Chinese, we can discuss on my FB wall.

Nice to meet you