Country Living.....

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Posts

I had intended to write 3 blogs tonight, but my last set of pictures could not upload. So I will write a short note. We are building a house. After living at our present place for 35 years, we thought why not. The concrete is poured, the driveway in place, and now the frame is going up. Beau, Erica, and family went out recently to see how things were going. Elijah was worried I wouldn't bring my toys, and I wouldn't have my computer so he could play Farmerama.. but I assured him I would have all and maybe a sand pile and swings....So he and Sadie were okay with the new place. Also I will have plenty of water... free water well not exactly free we did have to have a well dug.. buttttt... it will be sort of free.. so I can water plants, grass, trees, etc ...
I'll post pics later.

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Hi Janice!! Loved your posts about the house, Bella and Brad!!
Had a great time with you and Brooklyn. Can't wait to see your new house. How exciting!!!!