Country Living.....

Monday, September 12, 2011

Things Change






Things do Change!



Who would have ever thought if you know us that we would actually be building a house. I never expected it would happen. The frame is up and the rafters are going in this week. The concrete stainers will be there on Thursday. I'm seeing November as a move in date. Mark you calendars!!




Grands change... E will be 5 in a month. B is 3 and a new big sister.
This child is 2... this pic was last summer at the library. Can't believe now she runs the library!







I absolutely love this shot. E took it and I have used it over and over. Pioneer Woman Cooks photograph contest! He didn't win, but we entered it.









The latest addition Bella, she is the bell of the ballards. She is so darling and sweet. I love the western look used for her nursery and this is such a sweet burp rag...She is too sweet to burp too much...or even need this...





So things do change... This month I turn 60, new job, new house, new grand. Wow that is too many news... but I am thankful for all these wonderful things in my life. Thanks to my husband for putting up with all the news and my wonderful children and their spouses and those GRANDS. I love you all!!











No comments: